TP-LINK Deco M5 IEEE 802.11ac 1.27 Gbit/s Wireless Access Point – 5 GHz, 2.40 GHz – 4 x Antenna(s) – 4 x Internal Antenna(s) – MIMO Technology – 2 x Network (RJ-45) – USB – Desktop – 2 Pack ENET 1 USB-C PORT 4 INTRNL ANTENA
Average routers are designed to send Wi-Fi in all directions but don’t always reach every room. Range extenders improve coverage but create multiple networks for you to navigate. Poe adapters use your exixting power lines but there is a lot of bandwidth loss. The Deco M5 excels in performance and uses several units working together to replace your router and other network devices and creates a seamless wireless mesh network in every room. Its like having multiple cellphone towers within the different spaces of your home and your devices never loose coverage. Each Deco wireless mesh network router can work independently to cover up to 2000 sq. ft. and three units working together deliver up to 4,500 sq. ft. of fast wireless mesh network. For even more coverage, you can use up to 10 Deco units on a single network.
Key features of the Deco M5 wireless mesh network
- 400 Mbps on 2.4 GHz; 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1 x USB Type-C (for power)
- Quad-core 684 MHz
- Supported Android 4.3 or later and iOS 8.0 or later
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
- Up to 1300 Mbps Wi-Fi Data Throughput
- Multi-User MIMO Technology
- 4.72 x 1.34″ / 120 x 34 mm
- Limited 2-Year Warranty / 3-Year Home Care
- TP-Link’s unique Adaptive Routing Technology automatically chooses the fastest path for every device and allows for more flexible placement than a satellite system.
- Comprehensive antivirus powered by Trend Micro helps protect your personal information and IoT devices (free 3-year subscription). You can also prioritize each device, filter internet content and pause the WiFi for your children.
- Easy setup—download the TP-Link Deco app, plug in your system, and follow the instructions to get your new home network up and running in minutes.
Manufactures site: here